Biker’s Coastal Road Tour
What can I expect on THE day?
Imagine this if you can, to your left the crystal clear Adriatic sea and to your right, watching your every move, the impressive Velebit mountain. Just as you get used to this surreal, winding road we ditch it and head of into the heart of the mystical Velebit mountain and start our off-road part off the tour.
Our first stop is lunch, a traditional full course meal served in s picturesque surrounding. With a full stomach and a big smile on our face we head of towards Mali Alan viewpoint to enjoy breathtaking views of the Croatian coast and the islands of Pag and Rab.
After our off-road adventure, we head back down to the “Magistrala’’ enjoying its curves once again as we make our way to the ferry or the island of Pag.
On Pag, we will cruise down the surreal “moon road’’, stop for a mouth-watering dinner, before heading back to Zadar. A perfect day on your bike; could you ask for more?
What is the tour schedule?
- 08:00 - 08:30 Coffee in Zadar
- 08:30 - 09:00 Dalmatian club sandwich (homemade bread, young cheese, olive spread, "ljutika" onion, pršut (prosciutto), rucola)
- 09:00 - 11:00 Riding along the "Magistrala" - the most popular coastal road in Europe
- 11:00 - 12:30 Lunch on the Velebit mountain:
- pastrva na plavo / Trout au bleu
- pastrva na mlinarski / Pan fried troat
- Ličke pole s basom / Potato halves (from the "Lika" region) with young cheese
- Lički lonac (varijacije) s palentom / "Lički" pot (variations) with polenta
- palačinke s medom i skutom / pancakes with honey and young cheese
- 12:30 - 16:30 Off road ride from Ravni Dabar to st. Juraj, stopping for POI's and viewpoints
- 16:30 - 18:00 Riding a famous part of the Magistrala road.
- 18:00 - 20:00 Ferry to the island Pag to finish off the day with relaxed touring on the famous moon road (people say that aliens landed nearby and that there are some interesting UFO landing spots to check out)
- 20:00 - 21:00 Dinner: Paška janjetina/Famous lamb with vegetables dish from the island of Pag
- 21:00 - ......... Arrivial in Zadar and relaxing with pint of good old beer
What is included in this experience?
- Morning coffee
- 320 km of adventure touring on a motorcycle. 15% of this is off-road.
- Lunch somewhere on the Velebit mountain
- Sightseeing on POI's: Ravni Dabar, Zavrtnica fjord...
- Ferry ticket to the island of Pag
- Famous lamb with vegetables dish from the island of Pag
- A surprise gift/ souvenir
- Relaxing drink at the end of the tour
Options that can be added to the package?
- Motorcycle rental (needs to be booked 1 month before the tour)
- On demand pickup from your accommodation
- professionally edited moto tour VIDEO and PHOTOS on DVD
About the area
Read our blog
- 14 modifications for BMW R1200GS Adventure
- BMW F800GS – 9 Modifications for Adventure Touring
- Insider’s guide how to avoid skydiving #1
- Skydiving in Zadar should be on your summer “TO DO” list
- Tandem skydiving in Zadar – don’t miss these 5 amazing sights
- What is ADV skydiving?
- Enjoy the magical beauty of the Croatian coast from an ADV panoramic flight