What to wear on your tandem jump?
Believe it or not, what you wear for your tandem jump is really important. You wouldn’t want to lose your footwear or be embarrassed to show your video because you flashed the camera during the free fall.
Here are some tips on what to wear for comfortable and safe tandem jump experience.
1. WEAR THE JUMPSUIT YOU ARE GIVENAt our drop zone, this is mandatory. Jumpsuit covers your street wear, protects you and your clothes from the wind that can be quite strong when you free fall at 200 km/h, and you can be sure that your shirt or pants wont pull up and show that godlike body you have. And if you see a cute girl/boy after the jump, you won’t be embarrassed to talk to them because you have a massive grass stain on you butt. Not to mention, we have really badass jumpsuits!
2. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO MOVE FREELY IN YOUR CLOTHESSkydiving is not passive. There will be some moving and bending, so you have to be comfortable, able to grab your legs, spread your hands and have entire motion range. You should plan to wear comfortable, sporty clothes.
3. SPORTS SHOES THAT YOU CAN LACE UP‘It’s raining shoes’ is not what we are trying to achieve. Landing barefoot can be quite tricky, too.
4. TAKE OFF ALL JEWELLERY AND WATCHESYou will brake it, loose it or it will hurt you or your tandem instructor. Skydiving is a no bling bling activity.
5. INSTRUCTORS CAN’T SEE IN FREE FALL IF YOU LET YOUR HAIR DOWNIf you are blessed with long hair, be sure to secure it. If you let your hair down, your instructor will not be happy because they can’t see anything in free fall and you’ll get pulled a lot with your harness, hooks and so on. Also, your photos and video will be hairy :)
Tags: Fun things to do in Croatia, Skydiving Croatia, Skydiving Zadar